Types and Traits for working with asynchronous tasks.
- Extracts the successful type of a
- ReadyExperimentalExtracts the successful type of a
- The context of an asynchronous task.
RawWakerallows the implementor of a task executor to create a
Wakerwhich provides customized wakeup behavior.
- A virtual function pointer table (vtable) that specifies the behavior of a
Wakeris a handle for waking up a task by notifying its executor that it is ready to be run.
- Indicates whether a value is available or if the current task has been scheduled to receive a wakeup instead.
- The implementation of waking a task on an executor.