Utilities for formatting and printing strings.
- builders 🔒
- float 🔒
- macros 🔒
- num 🔒Integer and floating-point number formatting
- rt 🔒 ExperimentalThese are the lang items used by format_args!().
- This structure represents a safely precompiled version of a format string and its arguments. This cannot be generated at runtime because it cannot safely be done, so no constructors are given and the fields are private to prevent modification.
- The error type which is returned from formatting a message into a stream.
- Configuration for formatting.
- Padding after the end of something. Returned by
- Possible alignments returned by
- Format trait for an empty format,
- A trait for writing or formatting into Unicode-accepting buffers or streams.
- getcount 🔒 ⚠
- Since the formatting will be identical for all pointer types, use a non-monomorphized implementation for the actual formatting to reduce the amount of codegen work needed.
- run 🔒 ⚠
writefunction takes an output stream, and an
Argumentsstruct that can be precompiled with the
- The type returned by formatter methods.
- Derive macro generating an impl of the trait